Monday, I was a guest blogger at Jojo's Book Corner. Tuesday was my birthday, and I helped host a forum day on Coffee Time Romance for their Bringing in the New Year party bash. Check it out for a chance to win a Pandigital reader. Also on Tuesday, I learned my alter ego was nominated for one of Love Romances Cafe's Best of 2010 awards. Color me tickled.
Then today was Sweeter Romantic Notions sweet pitch day! It was a total success, so this has been a week for sure!
So for K.C., I say thank you for this!
The rules are simple:
For those who have been nominated, there are few criteria to meet:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you, only do not re-nominate them.
This I can do. I don't even need a compass!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
Okay if you insist.
- I love the snow. Don't see it often enough to hate it. LOL
- I owned horses for years. Love them! Wish I still had them to ride. Miss them.
- I will probably never stop tyring to convert my mother to an e-reader. She will be assimilated! I've already converted my BFF. I have the power!
- I don't watch TV. Maybe an hour a month, or a movie with the fam. I rarely even have one on.
- I'm a Cityville addict.
- I love pens. PENS people. Sheesh.
- I love fireworks and laser shows.
3. Pass along this nomination to 10 recently discovered stylish and cool bloggers
This is the only thing that will disappoint. I don't forward memes, but thank you so much for adding me in this one. :)
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination.
So that's the blog. Hope you have a great weekend. Friday is right around the corner.