Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

I am back

Well, it's official. As of today, I'm back from vacation, and believe me, I feel it! I swear there is holiday jetlag and I have it!

I had to do the SRN newsletter, try to finagle some semblance of control out of a post that just wasn't going to work with me and I even managed to write some this evening. Not a lot, but some. Two days of writing. That's a record right at the moment. *snort*

I just received news that I have a new blog gig coming up in the near future. I'll pass the details as I get them.

I also have my release coming out soon. Yay! I likes releases days... It means I have to write more! Unfortunately, I don't have more written. That's the bummer. I need to get something finished for this year... I'll pass more on about that soon too. I know, I'm such a tease.

--
Diana Castilleja
Best Selling Author
http://www.DianaCastilleja.com
Romance that thrives in dark places
http://www.sweeterromanticnotions.com

1 comment:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Welcome back, Diana!!!!! Can't wait to hear your news.