Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Taking a holiday break

Merry Christmas to all of my friends!

I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful (and safe) New Years! 

I am officially taking a much needed Christmas break. Whooo! Yeah, me. The woman who has no life is going to get some much needed shopping out of the way, take some time to spend with the munchkin, watch tons of Christmas specials and of course White Christmas, my all time fav show for the holidays. Love me some Danny and Bing... Ain't nothing like them!

I'm hanging up my Gone Hibernating sign starting on December 10th. (The December 15th announcements will still be made, no worries.)  I should be back in full swing no later than January 4th. Need time to recoup from two weeks with the boy home! Party? What party? That's just him! LOL I'll be checking my emails but don't panic if I don't do the insta-reply.

I want each and everyone of you to stay safe, warm and have a blessed holiday. Hug your kids, hug your honey, and of course save a smooch for Santa. *wink*

See you in 2008!



--
Diana Castilleja
Best Selling Author
http://www.DianaCastilleja.com
Romance that thrives in dark places
http://www.sweeterromanticnotions.com

2 comments:

Toni Sue said...

Wow, you are a much braver soul than I. :) Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas and a joyfull and Happy New Year! *MWAH*

Diana Castilleja said...

Thanks sweetie! Thanks for stopping by!