A collection of summer punch recipes. Thanks to AllRecipes.com
For those hot summer months coming... Enjoy!
Orange Cream Milk Punch
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 1 (16 ounce) can lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 quart cold milk
- Place the ice cream and sherbet in a punch bowl. Pour in the milk and lemon-lime soda. Stir gently and serve immediately.
Orange Dream Punch
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- Place sherbet and frozen orange juice concentrate in a punch bowl. Allow to thaw for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in ginger ale.
Kool Ade Punch
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package cherry flavored sweetened soft drink mix
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a punch bowl prepare drink mix according to package instructions. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon-lime soda. Mix in the concentrated orange juice and lemonade. Refrigerate until ready to serve.