Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So this is out of the blue

People are going to think I'm possessed. I'm posting AGAIN to my blog. Crazy, I know.

Anyway, I've been sitting here (since AAD mostly) thinking I really should be writing, but I haven't the foggiest idea of on what. I have stories to write, some are pretty darned necessary others are 'as I can'. My brain hasn't been able to get back into the game. Life-1/Brain-0.

I have three series I should be working on. Note where I am actually writing at the moment, however. *grin* I just don't think I'm fully recovered yet. On top of the jetlag of the trip, I've discovered my lovely allergies morphed into a chest congestion/head thing. So I'm taking something for that.

Good news since I've returned though. Two of the three books I sent out to publishers prior to AAD have received contracts. I think the third is in the bag, but until I get the yea/nay, I'm being as patient as possible.

Also, Ice Cream In The Snow has made its way to print, just waiting for the final "It's Live!" email. Lovely new cover and everything. Not a bad week to come home to overall. I know I'm rambling so I'm going to back out of the room before I go on much longer. Maybe I'll have more news or thoughts, or whatever in the near future. You never know.

No comments: