Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Places to catch me this week

On Monday, I'll be crashing at JoJo's Book Corner. A full interview, and whatever happens ... Well, let's just say, I'm giving away a $10 gift credit to ARe. I'm doing the sharing for my birthday.

Then on Tuesday, I'll be at the Coffee Time Forums, found here for the Bring in the New Year with Coffee & Books. One lucky person is going to receive the full PDF set of the Aiza Clan Shifters series. That's all four books to enjoy and savor. And CTR is giving away a Pandigital color reader (think iPad's little brother. Just as useful and half the size.) So check out the other authors who are showcasing through February 10th and check out how you can win the reader.

So come celebrate my birthday with me. It's as good an excuse as any to stay inside and stay warm.
 




Diana Castilleja

Diana Castilleja 

  Diana DeRicci 

Draven's Crossing

 

Stop Copyright Infringement!
Do not download illegal copies of books.
This is theft right out of the pockets of authors.
 


Blogger Facebook Twitter Amazon MySpace

No comments: