Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Funnies

A Redneck buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Austin to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number.


The Redneck says, ''I want my $20 million.'' The man replied, ''No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years.''


The Redneck said, ''Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it.'' Again, the man explain that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.


The Redneck, furious with the man, screams out, ''Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!''

1 comment:

Toni Sue said...

SNORT! OMG, I'm so showing this to the hubster. It has his dad written all over it ;)