Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain

It's that time again. Time for me to wrack my brain for things that occured to me as topics over the weekend that now, two days later, I can't remember for the life of me.

My typical week.

Unfortunately, I was out of town for most of Saturday at a family get together, exhausting, emotional. Yeah, one of those kinds of get togethers. But Sunday... Sunday was a great day. I had a signing at the San Marcos Public Library, the Annual Texas Author's Day hosted by the library. I talked to a nice girl from the college about the genre, what I thought of True Blood (I don't), and even had a very welcome shock.

One of my writing buddies drove from ODESSA with his wife to meet me. A.C. Croom and Annie. Could've knocked me over with a feather. I'm not sure, but I know I probably could've fainted. It was great to finally meet him. You've been just awesome, A.C.

This was my table mate, IM000378 JoAnn Odenwelder. She had a historical fiction book, Thirteen Buttonholes. I was going to put up a picture of me, but it didn't come out. Maybe I should ask Santa for a new camera. This is the only one that looks good besides, JoAnn's...IM000377 And no, I'm just not avoiding putting me there. LOL Just a little table space for all my stuff. Over all it was a lot of fun, and I'm so doing it again next year. In fact, I think Romance should make it a point to take over the library for this function. I think I was the only romance author out of some 30 in the building. We'll correct that next year. *wink*

 

Starting on November 15th, I'm going to be participating in the first of several Christmas-time shennigans and oddball hunts and fun.

Banner_for_hunt[1] Check out my website on the 15th for the skinny.

 

 

I should have more updates and fun in the coming weeks so please check back.

1 comment:

Sarita Leone said...

Love the way you have your table set up! It looks so inviting. :)