Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Week: In Diana's head

It seems the last few weeks have been, well, less than I'd want to put on anyone. I had a full week at the school book fair (which I loved doing), but also had a full week with one my sites being down. During that week I had a book release.

Nah... No stress at all.

I wish I had something witty to share this week, but unfortunatly, it's just not happening. We bought a new mattress yesterday, and for the first time in YEARS, I had near nightmares all night long. One long movie-style slasher flick. Yeah, that makes me tons of fun in the morning. Doubt it was the mattress, just too much stress culminating in some really, really, weird happenings.

That being said, go forward today with this thought:



We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
Vince Lombardi 

1 comment:

GladysMP said...

You really seem to have one of those weeks. I hope you got all of your bad luck over and that things have taken a better turn this week. They say the sky is always darkest just before the dawn. And, if all else fails, eat chocolate.