Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

Thanks to Ready for this.....Elle, Tawny, Dayna and Adelle, I've been tagged, and in
the fairness of war, must pass the torch at the end of this. So read, but proceed with
caution. You could be at the bottom!

 Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have two brothers, and I am the middle child.

2. I was in the National Honor Society for two years in High School.

3. I was fluent in Spanish for several years.

4. I wanted to be an international translator.

5. I only took one semester of accredited College.

6. I have a soft spot for real NY cheesecake.

7. I love the snow and cold weather.

8. My dad is a pool man and has been almost all of my life, however we've never owned a pool to call our own. OH! the injustice of it all!

Okay, now...As I rub my hands in evil glee, I tag Crystal, RG, Sonja, Cindy, Hannah, Tempest, Dana, AND Kissa! Don't hate me... much.. LOLOL


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm taggin' you too, cookie.

Mwah!

http://christineolinger.blogspot.com

Michelle Cary said...

Dayna tagged me too...so you're not alone. Nice list. In my 'real job' I work for a pool company, but would NEVER consider getting a pool. Too much work!