Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting better

Sadly, getting better meant I had to have gotten worse, which I did.

I ended up spending three out of four nights on the couch so I could breathe well enough to sleep. I don't care what anyone says, that is punishment, so bear it in mind for the SO in your life. It will get the point across. Oy!

I am feeling better today, less coughing, but my voice sounds like I'm talking through a damn drain.

NaNo was a loss. An utter and complete loss. I haven't written more than a dozen words except for my blogs since I got sick over a week ago. Yep, it's been that long because I know the "allergies" I had well before Thanksgiving were only the precursor to this monster case of suckitis head and chest obnoxiousness that I have right now.

The only bright spot... I have a release tomorrow night that thankfully I DON'T have to talk literally about. I can "yak" all I want, but I don't have to say a single word. Thank. God. I'll post some news about it tomorrow, excerpts and junk. BTW, the dude up there is the book. He's a damn good shot of the hero in my short. But... yeah, I'm a tease. You'll have to wait until tomorrow.


--
Diana Castilleja
Best Selling Author
http://www.DianaCastilleja.com
Romance that thrives in dark places
http://www.sweeterromanticnotions.com

No comments: