Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Well,

It's no secret I was trying to do NaNo this year. Have a fab story I've been working on and I even know how the stupid thing is going to end.

My problem?

I've hit a gap, and I can't figure out what I'm suppose to do about it. I call them "bridges". Scenes or chapters that  help me get from one thing/conflict/interaction to the next. I need a bridge badly.

Add to that I've spent two of the last three nights on the couch to sleep so I could sleep elevated to breathe, it's been a craptastic weekend for writing. I have 30K under my belt, but I'm not miracle worker. I know I can't crank out 20K in 4 days. So... *sigh*  It's not going to happen this year either.




--
Diana Castilleja
Best Selling Author
http://www.DianaCastilleja.com
Romance that thrives in dark places
http://www.sweeterromanticnotions.com

1 comment:

Toni Sue said...

*HUGS* You can just jump over the gap and come back to it later! I still have 10k to go with two days to write it in and I haven't given up! Do I need to break out my pom-pons and come over to your house?? Don't make me! :)