Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3-Ways to Win Contest - Jordan Dane

3-Ways to Win Contest

HarperCollins has graciously offered a wonderful incentive to promote the
debut of my suspense novel NO ONE HEARD HER SCREAM, upcoming release March
25th. By going to my website contest page, you get an exclusive sneak peek
inside my book-up to 20% of it. And to celebrate my first release, my
publisher is giving you three different ways to WIN MY BOOK or OTHER BOOKS
from HarperCollins. Click on the links below for more details.

http://tinyurl.com/28nd9x
The Browse Inside link

And here is a link for a contest on my website to promote the Browse Inside
post, listing the three ways to win. http://www.jordandane.com/contest.php

No obligation of course, but feel free to forward or post. I'd appreciate
it.


Jordan Dane - www.jordandane.com
Avon HarperCollins - No One Heard Her Scream, No One Left to Tell, & No One
Lives Forever - Apr-Jun 2008
".a dynamite debut. Dane's smooth style, believable characters and intense
pacing will remind readers of Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner and Tami Hoag."
Publishers Weekly 12/10/07

No comments: