Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Show Barbara Vey some love!

Barbara Vey works as a blogger for Publisher's Weekly, a book industry magazine that's pretty much the "gold standard" of the business. Barbara is unique in that she LOVES romance novels and frequently talks about them (along with lots of other genres), which increases the status of them in the industry.

Tomorrow (Today!!) is the one year anniversary of writing my Beyond Her Book blog http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288.html

I know, I can't believe it's been a year already. So, I'm planning an online party to include lots of giveaways.

In a couple of weeks I'll be in New York talking to the bigwigs at PW about my "success" online and I'd like to blow them away with numbers. So I'm asking everyone I know to send out messages to have everyone and their uncles to read and/or post a comment to the blog on Friday (tomorrow) to try and hit record numbers. Anything you can do to help would be much appreciated.


So, if you have a few seconds tomorrow, could all you wonderful authors wander over there and comment or just say hi? We romance authors need every advocate we can find, and this one is a BIG one!

No comments: