Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On the local front

So, I haven't decided if this is going to be a weekly, monthly or when I can get around to it kind of thing, but I've decided, thanks to the really bad restaurant I went to with the hubster last week, and another in a local town that I'm going to do an "about town" kind of local thing.

Just to let you know, I live in Central Texas, with some really awesome places to visit, sightsee and in general have good family or alone time. There's also some that should be avoided. I'm not going to be spiteful. This is my blog. I will be honest about what I tell, but it will also be just my experience. My opinion. I am allowed to have that until such time as the government just rewrites the constitution. Hopefully we have some time before that happens. *snicker* Yeah, that's a crack at political correctness. Deal with it. My first report should be up before too long. That's Southern for "I'll get it done when I can". LOL

Hope you'll check it out.

C'ya!

No comments: