Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain Yesterday was the official release of my first print book, THE ETERNAL KISS. It's on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and available for order from pretty much every book store out there. That is just soooo cool. It should be available at book stores on the east coast, but I don't know which ones. So if you don't see it, just ask for it.

I have a lot on my plate, per the usual. I did the synopsis on the agent book yesterday and have not quite a third to write to get it done. It will be done. Period. No distractions allowed. I will persev.... Oh was that a bird?? Did you see it? *silly grin*

Then this morning, I also saw this. And this cracked me up. If you love the almighty Post-it note, you're gonna love this. It is so worth it.

See more funny videos and TBT Videos at Today's Big Thing.

If the video doesn't show, here's the link:
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/09/12


1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

The "this" that cracked you up is just a big blank spot.

I want to be cracked up...