Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain News! News! I have news! I'll be signing on Saturday the 4th in San Marcos!

 

sexy_cowboybanner

I'll be showcasing THE ETERNAL KISS! My first print release. I hope you'll join me and my fellow authors.

 

Here's some more good stuff happening! Royal Blush Authors is holding a contest for the month of October. Have you ever seen Chicago? Then you'll appreciate the screenplay take on this contest. Several authors have pitched in and given their Best Villian for this contest. Go read and chose. The goodies are well worth it, donated by one of the RBA authors.

 

As an aside, I just want to thank all the folks who participated in the Forbidden Hunt through Forbidden Publications. It was a huge success and the winners will be announced soon on the website. Watch for your name!

 

And for me, a PSA:

 

Stop signs are NOT conditional! Please do not run stop signs.

 

Thank you for reading!

No comments: