Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain

I'm bored.

I know, so exciting.

Well, it's that kind of a day. It's cool, windy and has been gray all day, overcast. The kind of day where you want to just curl up with a book or take a nap, or maybe both.

But that's part of my problem. I don't really feel like reading, feel even less like writing. I managed a mere 800 words so far today, the first I've written in almost two weeks of blah-dom. I have blog posts to prep for this week, and I don't have any idea of what to write about. I don't have any inclination to write on my books. Blah days, gray days, just wipe me out. I love them in early November, when the season is kicking into high gear and winter is coming. But not now, not in February when spring is right around the corner. They just sap my energy.

It's really a lame excuse. I've been like this for days. I've had this problem before. Just need to get back in the saddle, but it's not easy to do when there's nothing to inspire me to try.

What inspires you when you can't get your muse to work with you? What inspires you to write magical, wonderful tales?

No comments: