Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We don't have the full moon tonight, but I'll be out trick or treating with the boy. He's going as Ironman. Me? I'm going as.... something. It'll have wings. That's all I know at the moment. I know, I'm so prepared. LOL

Just an update: I'll be the featured author at LASR for the week of November 9th, which works out well because my next release Unbound Trust releases on November 15th! I also have a Christmas short releasing on November 1, An Angel's Choice. More details on both coming soon!

One other thing I found today. A link for an EPUB reader! It's a FireFox addon so it's iffy for Mac (from what I understand)* but I just loaded it and ran a test on it and it's wonderful! Granted I don't read a lot directly on the computer but if you're open to it, check it out: http://www.teleread.org/2009/10/31/epub-reader-add-on-for-firefox/

*note: Apparently it does work on Mac. Check the directions and comments on the TeleReader blog for details.

No comments: