Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

diana's head This week I'm going to New York!!!!

I know, batten down the hatches, it's gonna be a wild and crazy time!

New York, here I come. Now quit screaming! I'm not that bad, usually *wink*. I'll be with my writer friends for the Authors After Dark Reader Con in Suffren New York. I'm going to be taking my camera, so I should have some eviden... I mean good pictures to post after the weekend. *evil* There's going to be costumes and ice cream, great food, great books, ice cream, events and panels, more authors than you know what to do with...and did I mention the ice cream? *VBG*

Okay, so while it may look like a great vacation, it's going to be two and half days of constant motion with enough time to pass out in between for a few hours. I plan on sleeping the whole ride back if that tells you anything, and it's a four hour plane trip! 

So I want all you guys to hang out, and behave, or at least pretend to behave and I'll share what I can (Can't give out all the good secrets, y'know) when I get home.

No comments: