Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

diana's head

It's almost over. November. The ugliest month of the year--this year at least. As of the writing of this post, we still haven't closed on our home, even though it has been empty and waiting for us since the 7th. Yeah, a solid three weeks and we're still waiting on the mortgage company to get their act together. With the holiday this week, we won't be closing this week either. I guess that's a bit of relief, but it really puts me in a bad place to get the rental cleaned and turned back over, not that they care. They get paid their forty and they're done. I've worked in mortgage, finance and title, more than ten years combined experience so... I'm not surprised it's taking so long, but daaaaammn people... *deep breath*

Soon... I keep telling myself. Soon.

The last of my November releases are also done so that just leaves two for December. One ebook and the print of Unbound Trust. Woot! Yet, I'm thankful that I did have so much to do this month. It kept me busy. I've just gotten to the point where I have a permanent headache because of it.

Which brings me to December. A huge relief, because I am officially out for a month. I'll give you a minute to get back into your chair after that shocker. But it's true. I "disappear" from the beginning of December until after the New Year. Well, sorta. I mean, I'm still here, still writing and generally still reachable, but I purposely take time away from the computer to recharge. I read a lot, get some of the shopping done. Just in general relax to start it all again next year.

I'll have more coming through the end of the year, but with this fiasco with the house, I seriously need to take a break. So that being said... *poof*

No comments: