Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head






Nov 1 (now the 3rd, I know), but it has begun. My month of insanity. Book releases, signings, moving, packing, cleaning... And the holidays! Can I hide in a hole for a few months? LOL

I will be a guest Author on LASR for the week of November 9th, helping to promote my latest Aiza clan release, Unbound Trust. This is Brooke's story. I'm really excited to release this one, one: because it gets us that much closer to Morgan (Yay!) and because Brooke's story is a little different from the first two. There's a fantasy flair in this one that took me by surprise when I wrote it, but it totally made the book what it is. So watch for the release, E will be November 15, and P will be December 15.




Also, on Nov 1, was the re-release of An Angel's Choice, a sweet Christmas short story that is now out with a new home. When the story was returned, I wasn't even sure I was going to release it again, but when one of publishers asked what I intended to do with it, she told me to send it to her because she loved Micah, and I have to agree! He's a good guy, and he gives a really wonderful holiday miracle. This one can be found at PSP, here.

Both these stories and more can be found on my website, along with full blurbs and excerpts (if they're out already).

Also, don't forget, those signings I mentioned? I'll be at Kyle on the 7th, The San Marcos Public Library for their Annual Author Day on the 22, and then the Book Basket in Bastrop on the 28th, yep, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So come see me if you're in the state. LOL

Okay, I think that's it for this week, so until next time, have a wonderful week!

No comments: