Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Because I'm bored

Listening to: Buffalo Stance / Nenah Cherry

The man didn't sleep well, so neither did I. It's not his fault. He has allergies and stomach ailments.

So I thought to kill some time (instead of writing, or doing what I really want-a nap) I'd come here and give a brief update on what's been happening around here lately.

Last Saturday we had a yardsale. It went well. Got rid of a lot of my old Crafts business stock and left overs. Sold Lil J's bunk beds (after getting stood up in a parking lot for 30 minutes, of course.) and had his new-to-us furniture delivered. His room is now filled. He can't afford to be messy. LOL

I also have a few submissions out. It's been months since I had anything to report, and I'm waiting on pins and needles to hear back. I have two different stories in submission right now. I'm working on a Christmas story for an anthology, and book two of the Jahejn series. I'm really liking the title Shadowed Winds, or something with Danger in the title.

I also have book two of the vamps that's in spin cycle right now. So plenty to do. It just sucks when you don't sleep well and you can't operate after 1 pm. I feel like I could just fall over, and oh, stay there for an hour or so.

TexasARF has set up a myspace page. Check them out. They're a nice group of Texas authors and we could use some friends. http://www.myspace.com/texasarf. We're from all over the state, so who knows? Someone may be nearby you.

What else? Oh, SRN has relaunched. A definite must see. http://www.sweeterromanticnotions.com. New purty pages and author stuff. My brain is not cooperating with the pretty words, so just go look.

Well, I'm going to stop there. Oh, and a reminder. The August Newsletter will be going out in a few days. If you want to sign up, check out my website, http://www.dianacastilleja.com for instructions.

Have a good week!

No comments: