Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

This week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain  I had to bite the bullet and use an online calendar. I don't keep any program open enough for one to be really effective, except for Google. My schedule has been and will be nuts for the next several weeks. I'm participating in two Scavenger Hunts (TwoLipsReviews and Forbidden Publications) at the end of the month, and I'm going to do two anniversary parties, (Tease Publishing and Brenda Williamson) and then I have my regular chat schedule. Want to catch up with me? Check out the appearances page on my website. I keep that up to date. Stop laughing! I do! LOL

The good news of the week is the booking I've been postponing until I had confirmation of my book being on schedule is now set. THE ETERNAL KISS Hanged man small will be available as of September 15th, and I'll be doing a signing for this debut book here in San Marcos. I'll also be running a contest at the beginning of the month to help celebrate this release. The best thing to do is watch here for the announcement.

If you want the insider information, you can also join my newsletter http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dianacastilleja This is a newsletter and announcement loop only. No spam, no Kielbasa either. ;) Yum... Kielbasa. Had that for dinner. :)

One more tidbit of good news... Tease Publishing has showed interest in a few more of my stories, but because of my current schedule with them, they will not be seen out again until 2010. I know. I'm sad about it too! So it's a bittersweet report. But that does mean that I will have a full roster with them for 2009. Like I said, bittersweet.

So that's the scoop for this week.  Catch ya' soon!

No comments: