Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain I don't know if it's the rain, or what, but I feel like a slug. Or a slug that's been run over a few times too many. I want to sleep for a week, or three.

I have a very full summer staring back at me. This could be what's bearing down on me, or it could just be the three days of rain we've had. A small glimpse:

 

May 2, 2009      June 20, 2009    June 25, 2009

Kyle Market Days         Hastings                         Books Beyond the Boundaries

Kyle, Tx                           917 E. Hwy 80                Radio Talk Show

9-2p                                  San Marcos                    books beyond the boundaries

                                          4-6P                                  10A CST

 

July 4, 2009      July 18, 2009

Kyle Market Days        The Book Basket

Kyle, Tx                          75 Loop 150 West

9-2p                                 Bastrop, Tx

                                         11-1p

And that's just through July! I know! What was I thinking? *thunk* But that's good, too. I'll be able to get my books out in the hands of readers. I'm expecting a review for Trusting Delilah to come through soon, so that's something to look forward to. Hopefully the story didn't get munched. LOL

Why is it, dogs just love these little stuffed toys? I mean, Rascal goes to town on them. He can destroy one in a matter of days or faster depending on the design. Rawhides, in a week. I guess they don't understand the meaning of "make it last". Okay, coming back from left field now...

I wish I had more to jabber about today, but I just don't have the energy for it. Would someone please bring back spring? I hate this heaviness in the air from the pressure of the fronts bringing rain. We need it, which makes it hard to not really complain too loudly, but I don't like the thickness of the air.

Something else that caught my eye this week: The Amazon purchase of Lexcycle, the creators of Stanza. I don't know what's going to happen with that, but I don't like it. I'm not pro Amazon to begin with, so pretty much anything they do, makes me suspicious.

Okay, now I'm rambling. Hopefully your week will go much better.

No comments: