Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

It's done! Unless I forgot to tie up something or left out a final conclusion somewhere, Joaquin and Lily are done. The final before revisions: 83.4K Now to let it sit and read it later.

Now for more news:
The countdown has begun for the Aiza Clan Shifter Series combo book. This releases in just two weeks! I can't wait. It's a gorgeous book and a nice size one too. Well worth the price of admission, two stories in one! Can't beat that. I'll be having my first signing in celebration of my newest release on June 20th. Check it all out here for the details.

Over all, it's been a quiet weekend. The man has been home on vacation and the summer just started for the boy yesterday. Aside from them and a little house hunting on the side, it hasn't been a bad week.

If you missed my announcement last week, if you're going to be attending the Authors After Dark Paranormal Weekend in October, look for me! I'm providing a goody basket for raffle full of some awesome Aiza Clan swag, a hat, a journal... A nice long list of goodies. And tickets are only a buck! It is going to be a blast!

Catch y'all next week!

No comments: