Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain

This is my week to be a proud mama. My boy is turning seven today. I'm so proud of him. Oh, not for turning a year older, but that's always good news. Monday night he passed his rank test in Karate. He's earned a yellow belt, and I'm beaming. He was practically spinning cartwheels on the sides of the buildings when he came out wearing his new belt. (Parents weren't allowed to be in the room during the testing to avoid distractions, so no, I didn't get to see him test, but that's okay.)

He also attended his first tournament last weekend, and earned a ginormous medal. :) So with the medal, the new belt (Yay boy!) cake and ice cream today, cupcakes in class, AND a birthday party on Saturday to share with some friends some more cake and ice cream, he's going to have a smashing week.

I'm going to be exhausted. *grin*

On another subject...wa-wah-waaaaahhhhh

I do have a new release coming out in just two weeks! Trust Earned Card Size A Trust Earned will be releasing on April 15th with Tease Publishing and will be available on ARe. The great news is now that once this one is OUT (Woot!!), the combo book of A Trust Earned and Trusting Delilah (Book 1) will be out in June in print! Wooohooo!!!

I've also gotten word that edits for my next book will be underway soon, so we're still moving forward on my roster. Yay! Can't believe I'm already looking to June and what's next.

Last but not least, I've redesigned my website! You must go look. Really, I'm begging. *cheeky*. I'll be doing some really fun things over the next couple weeks involving free goodies, swag bags full of author collectibles, and downloads. If you're on Twitter, be sure to watch for news there too. Another way to get gobs of free goodies!

I'm sure I'm forgetting all kinds of stuff. Hopefully I'll remember it before it's too late. Surprisingly, it's been ages since I've forgotten enough to kill a plant. That has to be a good sign, right?

Have a wonderful week! *smooch*

4 comments:

Sissi M. said...

Congrats on the release! And congrats to your son on his belt and win! I have a 10 year old in Judo and know that feeling. Love your blog.

Chrissy said...

OOOhh another must read to add to the pile.

That Castilleja chick is awesome.

Sandy said...

Diana,
Great job on your new website. I may have to ask for some tips.

Congrat the little guy for me.

Congrats to you, lady. You're moving right along.

Z(Aasiyah/Nolwynn) said...

Congrats to the little man, and belated happy birthday too!

Proud mommy, innit? That's what keeps us thriving when sometimes all we feel like doing is crashing.

And great news on the pub front. Way to go!!

Hugs

Z(Aasiyah/Nolwynn)