Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Small update

Man, I'm tired. We're house hunting, went all over yesterday, went back to one today, another tomorrow. And tomorrow is shopping day. All I want to do is sleep. The man is on vacation this week so at least he's bbq-ing. I don't have to cook! Yay! Not getting much writing done, but I kind of figured as much. *sigh* I just want to finish the vamp book, but it's gone into mental storage for the moment.

I'll have some more news in the next few days for DeRicci. Are you hooked up to my alter-ego's blog? You should be to make sure you get all the details. I don't promote my DeRicci writing on this blog, so if you want the total package, just RSS the DeRicci blog. Pop on over to here -> http://www.dianadericci.com and check it out.

So for now, I'm going to take some IBU and pretend I'm writing... LOL

~Diana

No comments: