Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain So after realizing on Friday that I didn't post last week, I went and did this one early so I wouldn't miss another week as it raced past my slow assed walking self. *sigh*

What's on the agenda for this week? Well, I've been cranking out some serious time on the second Vampire Book for the Shadowed Souls Series. THE ETERNAL KISS was the first. HIS REDEEMER'S KISS is next and it's been going so well, I'm just going to keep...writing. Heck, what do I have to lose? Revisions when it's done to make it all nice and pretty? *snirk* Yeah, I'm so skeerred.

Also, the print book for the Aiza Shifter series is on the final leg of its journey. It will be available at Ingrams roughly around the end of the month, so it should start showing up at online retailers in early June for Pre-Order. June 15th is the "Rock Me!" date. LOL If you've entered the most recent contests, you're still in the running for an autographed copy of this release.

One of the good things about this upcoming release is I have a list a mile long of signings and events I'll be attending through the summer, into September and October. So if you're in my neck of the woods (Central Texas) look me up. I'm also looking at a couple in November and December especially for the holidays.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I'd bother to have signings that late in the year. You're not the only one! LOL Okay, I had a plan. CROWNING A WARRIOR KING will be out later this year and will be in print before the end of the year! We're doing edits on it this week and they're going smashingly well.

I guess that's about all the updates I have for now. Summer break is three weeks away. I'm hoping to get as much as possible done before that hits. I can't foist the boy off on his best friend every day, but it is such a tempting idea. *evil* But I won't do it. So... Summer is coming. Hopefully, I survive it.

 

See you next week!

No comments: