Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain 

Today's plan: Kick out the man and the boy (It's legit! School and work! I swear. *EG*) Quick run to the store then back home to write. I did a paltry 800 all day yesterday. Not happy with myself. I have 12K to hit the projected, and I know it's going to go over. So I'll be IV'd to the coffee pot/soda shelf and Will Not Cry Defeat!
Charge!!!
**Okay, now where did I leave my mind. I just had it. I know I did.**

That being said, Aiza Clan Shifter Series combo book is now online! Woohooo!! I'm not sure when it will go live for pre-order, but it will be available for purchase on June 15th, as promised. It looks so purty! *pets the monitor*

It's here --->  http://tinyurl.com/pz7pvu

More soon!

No comments: