Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain It's the last week of school here. Can you hear me groaning? I am. LOUDLY.  Summer is only days away for the child. My goal? To finish the second vampire book before he's out. Writing during the summer will be a bit more sporadic, so I'd like to get one new WIP done before that point.

What's new on the front? Not a lot. I added an events calendar listing to my blog and Myspace. If you're interested in joining me at a signing or other event, just scope out the list. There's also a full detail calendar page on my website.

I'm really excited about the coming release of my Aiza Clan Shifter Series book. I can't wait to get it out to the masses. I can cheat just a little. I already have a copy. Yeah, I'm evil that way. *bg* But it looks so sharp! It's a gorgeous book.

Also if you're going to be attending the Authors After Dark Paranormal Weekend, I'll be donating a basket full of goodies to be raffled off! All the proceeds of the raffle go to the Rolling Dog Ranch animal sanctuary. Believe me, it's a worthy cause to pitch in a buck. And you're going to get some awesome surprises for that buck. There will be several baskets from quite a few of the authors and publishers. Lots of fun stuff, swag and signed books. If you haven't checked it out, stop by the site: http://www.authorsafterdark.net. The attending author list is growing!

Let's see... Edits are almost done on Crowning A Warrior King. Should be an E release in June and print by mid-August. At worst, July/September. Another yummy book and cover. Then we'll have more on the shifters. Woot! I hope you guys are enjoying their stories. I really, thoroughly enjoyed, writing those guys. Can't wait to send Morgan out into the world. Just wait... You'll see.

Okay, that's it for this week. Have a great one!

No comments: