Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

This Week: In Diana's Head

ist1_6135370-heart-in-the-brain I probably should have posted this yesterday, but I'm still getting the hang of trying to remember to post every day, so bear with me. So far this week has begun better then last week with only the minor confusion of thinking I'd chipped yet another part of my tooth being worked on. I'm having a crown done this Thursday with my fingers crossed, as well as all available body parts, to not need a root canal. I'm pretty sure the "bit" in question was actually a piece of shattered bone from the sausage we had for dinner. But if you had any idea of what I'd been dealing with this year with my teeth... Oy! Totally freaked me out.

So what I've done to help me forget the trauma of having yet another tooth issue has been... FREE BOOKS! Yep, From Monday the 21st until Sunday the 27th, Tor.com is giving away the back list the intro'd with their newsletter. ALL OF THEM. And this time they're in different formats. So go check it out. It's like free candy!

http://tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=577

They also have some awesome wallpapers to save. Gorgeous artwork. Definitely going to hate yourself if you pass this up.

I also wanted to remind you that the Romance Divas are having their Not Going To Conference Conference on the forum. It's all free too! Workshops, author Q&A, free stuff to giveaway. All you have to do is register on site and jump in.

http://www.romancedivas.com then head for the forum. But there's tons of info on site too. Feel free to scope it out. Reviews, interviews, author spotlights. Great stuff!

As for the rest of this week, there's not much to tell yet, but it's early yet. I so want a mother's day out. I might be getting one too. I 'overheard' the menfolk trying to be sneaky which is hard to do when they sit in the next room. Something about going to see a movie and leaving me here. Of course, I could be losing it. That's always been a possibility.

So until next time!

No comments: