Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm in Fredericksburg today!

Which means I'm really not here today. I know. What a drag. I should be here. I have so much work to do, books to write, a workshop to figure out. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I'm going to be spending the day with the man and the boy, so it should be fun. It'll probably be exhausting too. It's going to be a LOT of walking.

Fredericksburg is close to Enchanted Rock. From the website: "It is one of the largest batholiths (underground rock formation uncovered by erosion) in the United States." I don't know honestly if we're going to make it there or not tomorrow. I haven't been since I was a kid, at least 15 years. Yeah, I'm really that freakin' old. I feel it most days too.

Anyway, so we're going to take a day trip down there to cruise the town, check out the Nimitz Museum, some of the shops and some recommended restaurants. Well, probably only one. Can only eat so much in one day.

Aside from that, I have one more winner to announce! Yep, I sure do. I'm going to give away any book of my backlist or if the winner is willing to wait, either of my pending releases, HIS MASTER PLAN or TRUSTING DELILAH. I would just hold onto your email and once I have the book in my hot little hands, I'd forward it to you.

So, with all of that said and done, and after a really fun and wonderful week, everyone's comments went into the hat and the winner for the freebie pick is.....

 

.........

 

 

 

*cracks the envelope*

 

 

 

.........

 

 

 

Karen!!!!

Wooohooooo!!!!!

Email me Karen and let me know which book you prefer.

 

I will be doing this again soon! This was a wonderful experience and I really appreciate everyone's comments.

4 comments:

Grace Tyler said...

Dangit! I was expecting the winner to be MEMEMEMEMEE!!!

Have a great time in Fredricksburg.

Grace

Linda Mooney said...

Luuuuve Fburg! Hope you have a great time! BTW, I love the "bathroom ambiance" of your new slide. :)

Diane Craver said...

Congrats, Karen!

Hope you had a great time today, Diana! And like how you had excerpts all week.

Caffey said...

Congrats Karen!
Oh it sounds like you had a busy day with all that walking and more. Hope you get to rest when you get home. Keep enjoying yourself there!